Friday, November 18, 2011

My friends! I am soo Happy to start working for 2 beautiful Stores!

I was surprise when the 1st store contact me and accept soo happy with Psp Project store!
they will open the store Dec 1st I cant wait to be there! yohooo!
2 days ago Sky scraps contact me to be a SATC Girl!  wahaaaaaaa i was more than happy
1st they are my friends!  and 2nd they like what im doing! Im glad and grateful with this girls!
Hope you follow me and continue using my kits! real soon i will bring my Xmas kit FREEEE
Yessssssssssss i will continue with my free stuff you guys are  so sweety with me and love all
your beautiful comments and taggies!!

Love ya!
BIBI

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful news Bibi...keep doing the beautiful work and nice full kits you are doing and keep that precious excitement you have for what you are doing and you will Insha Allah do great. I wish the best for you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just an ANGEL love you noor!!!!

    ReplyDelete