Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lovely Autumn Part of a Beautiful Blog Train!

Aqui mi parte de Un hermoso Blog train  organizado por Lizquiz Scraps
gracias por la invitacion!
Espero que les guste mi autumn kit con estos hermosos
colores y formas!
Que tengan un lindo domingo y feliz semana!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my part of the blog train, Thanks to Lizquiz Scraps
for invite me to this beautiful blog train!
Im happy with the result with beautiful colors and shapes!
Have a wonderful sunday and Great Week!
xoxoxo




Pueden conseguir las otras partes visitando los blogs de estas lindas chicas!
You can find the other parts visiting my blog friends!


Photobucket









My 1st gift with my kit yeiiiiiiiiii


Thanks Valerie! xoxox



TAG BY CECI


TAG BY GABY


TAG BY NIURKA



TAG BY BABYLIZ








19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso kit linda! Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!
    yami hermosa gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit is beautiful and the mega kit one will end up after going through the train promises to be fantastic...thank you Bibi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb kit thank you so much for sharing hugs Craftypoly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeiii im happy you girls like it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hermoso, ya me lo llevé, te pediría que cambiaras el banner de mi blog por favor, gracias

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the sweet kit, and also for the turkey add-on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeiiiiiiiiii thank you so much xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the beautiful kit!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear!
    It's beautiful, thank you!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made a tag and tut for this beautiful kit.
    It's here:
    http://artetutos.blogspot.com.br/2012/09/autumn-elegance-ftu.html
    Kisses
    Ka

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is the password please???

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have selected this kit as a learning tutorial for my group. Can you please send me the password. kayturley@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm using your tutorial for a challenge in my group,
    could you please send me the password to the kit at: windycity1968@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to have this beautiful kit but it's password protected. Is it possible to get the pw?

    ReplyDelete